The Chico Rescue Mission runs a 90 bed facility for the year-long residential addiction recovery program. We often have beds available for new applicants. If you or a loved one is interested in the program, call or email for an orientation meeting.
email@example.com | 530-343-1935
During the orientation, you will be given information on how joining the Mission works. This includes:
- When ready to enter the program, call between 8:15AM and 8:30AM. If no one answers, leave one short message with your name and phone number. If there is room for you, someone will return your call.
- Bring 30 days worth of any necessary prescription medication with you.
- Following directions is very important.
There is a 60-Day blackout policy for new residents:
- No personal phone calls for 60 days.
- No leaving campus without explicit permission for 60 days.
- Weekend visits during visiting hours are permitted on week three.
- Letters to and from family will be the only communication.
For a full description on the requirements for entering the program, here is the sheet that is handed out at orientation: Entering CRM